Saturday, September 24, 2011

Re: Drinkin'

So, a while ago I revealed my general dislike for most alcoholic beverages except the really sweet ones. I might have even mentioned that if Ocean Spray decided to make alcohol, however, that I might be in trouble when it comes to becoming an alcoholic (jokingly of course because I generally exercise good judgement). Well, thanks to Really Cool Guy, that moment has arrived. You see, he introduced me to a drink called Lambic. Here's one explanation for it. I have another one: magic. Never did I expect to find a beer that tastes so wonderful! My favorite flavors are frambois (raspberry) and peach. Finally, a drink that matches my preferred outlook on life (or at least what it could be)-- sweet, good, and generally pleasant. Those of you who are opposed to bitter alcoholic beverages like me must taste to believe! Really, it's like happiness in a bottle (you can see me smiling just thinking about it)!

That's all for now.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment